Thursday, April 28, 2011

Giraffe Pillow-the Best Pillow.

      So over spring break, I went on a search for ideas for a theme for my new room. I ended up not succeeding in getting anything or even an idea for my new room, but instead, I found a pillow for my college dorm. Now, this pillow is the pillow-extraordinary! For many reasons, including it was one dollar and the second reason being that it has a giraffe on it. Giraffes are by far the best animal that has ever been known to man.. Besides dinosaurs.
     Now this pillow is blue with a cartoon-like picture of a giraffe sewn on. It looks childish, like it would be placed in a toddler's room, but to me, it doesn't matter! It is awesome. This pillow was the inspiration for my new dorm bedspread. I bought a bright blue comforter to go along with it. I can't wait to use this pillow, for it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment